Sunday 11 January 2009

Image Manipulation

This week is a very busy week, when I have two final exams behind my back. However, doing creative things is always my like, and I still try do them every week. In this time, I do a picture by mixing many elements that I can get free from the stock resource. I would like to create a picture which can reflect the digital age right now, when everyone owns at least one digital device. And then I choose a DVD player as a representation.
In this case, I used the elements including a rocker, a dancer, and a basketball player, and i combined them together to make an active, and amazing atmosphere. The images looked flat and fake is one of the most consideration in image manipulation, and shadow or reflection are the best way to fix this problem. In this situation, I used reflection. After combining all elements, I placed
them in the center to stand out them. Furthermore, about the background, I am very happy with it. I used mask effect for my background, and created the waves which is acted as analogue signal to get the movement effect.

No comments: