Sunday 4 January 2009

Poster - Johnson&Johnson




























That is the poster I made for the Johnson&Johnson Vietnam to advertise a product that protects and disinfects for medical equipments. There are three advantages in this product: fast, low temperature, and high user protection, and I depended on them to carry out my idea.
First of all, I set blue to my main color, because of its cool effect. This color made my design look bright, fresh, and full of vitality.
On the other hand, I placed the product among the green grass as well as set a strong beam light to apply dominance concept in this case. This effect will help to let the eyes of customer focus on the product instead of the other elements. And then in the second one, I apply the movement theory on it. The car went fast from the product, and I would like to use this thing to mention the unique advantage of it.

No comments: